Service Times: Every Sunday at 11.00am

HTD History

This parish dates from the fourteenth century. The original church may have been at Kildrum, through by 1609 there was also a church in Dromore village itself. It was replaced by a 1694 church, which was in turn replaced by a church built in 1846 by the Rev Henry Lucas St George on the site of the present building.

In 1954, one of the walls of this building collapsed during a morning service, although no one was injured the damage was so great that it was decided a new building should be erected.

Holy Trinity Dromore was consecrated by Archbishop Gregg in 1958 at a cost of £28,000. The stone used in the bell tower was brought from the recently demolished Aughentine Castle at Fivemiletown.

Join us every Sunday at 11.00am and the 1st Sunday for Holy Communion at 9am

Go to top